Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lungs for my blood

I have been getting quite a number of suggestions on what to eat since the doctor told me about my low blood pressure. And some of them are organs of the four-legged mammal which also have four stomachs. Yes, I'm talking about our 'milky' friend, the cow. My mum and grandma told me that hati(liver) and paru(lungs) are very good 'untuk tambah darah'.
So one fine day, my grandma cooked 'paru masak cabai' (In case you don't know, cabai is chilli ladies and gentlemen). Everyone seems to like it except me. It was chewy like bubblegum but it tastes like erm - well, the point is I don't like it. So far, I only like the perut. Why? because it's almost tasteless! Haha! It goes great with curry.

The paru soaking away in the pot.


Side view - Veins!






Close up - Wonder what those holes are...

and finally.....



The finished product - Paru masak Cabai











No comments: