Monday, December 22, 2008

Grabbed the Art

The Art for Grabs event yesterday was somewhat plain yesterday compared to the first one which was held earlier this year. There weren't a lot of people around probably
because it was the second day of the event which really is a blessing because
I didn't have to wade through a massive crowd. None of the handmade
items really caught my eye except for the bunny and cat plushies.
Hehe. I'm not really a fan of plushies but these ones looked
cute and would probably fetch a hefty price.
Okay, maybe not that hefty. Items are sold below
RM100 at this event but I'm not the type of person who
splurges on all these 'cute stuff'.
I only splurge on food (only under certain circumstances).
Haha. But I did bought 2 items anyway.
One, for myself and another
for a friend's sister.


by Ciyou Handmade

I bought this purse from Ciyou Handmade for RM 12.
Not bad.



The inner part

And a pair of ear rings for myself.
They were cheap so I bought a pair.
RM4.
Yeah, I know my camera phone sucks.
And my editing skills aren't much of a help either.


by sayasukalah

If you're a fan of the whole hand-made phenomenon then you might wanna check these blogs:
They were some of the many people who participated in the event.

No comments: