Thursday, April 16, 2009

Renewed

Lesen Memandu Malaysia
(Malaysian Driving License)

No. K. P....
RUMPUT
Tempoh: 20/04/2009 - 19/04/2010

Yes. I have gotten my new license. It no longer has the letter P on the left corner next to the Jalur Gemilang. Am I full-fledged competent driver now? Hell no. Haha. But I'm not that incompetent. I am a mediocre driver. Boleh tahan la. Kadang-kadang main belasah gak jalan. Hehe.

As you can see, my license will only last for 1 year. This is because I renewed it earlier. My probation license does not expire until the 19th which is a Sunday which also means that it's a holiday. So that's why I renewed it earlier. It costs my mom RM 30. Hehe...yeah she paid for it of course. Oh, and I had to take a picture for the new license and I must say I don't look good. Oh well, I'll get a new one in a year. Oh wait, I still have 7 unused pics. We can't let them go to waste now can we? Oh and it comes with a small cd so I won't have to take more pictures in the future. Great. I'll look hideous for God knows how many years.

PS: I now know how to get to Bandar Tasik Permaisuri via Jalan Ikan Ayu.





No comments: