Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saved by 'How to' Videos

I was having a little bit of situation with my handphone today. Apparently the charging duct (Is that the term?) has malfunction somewhat. I could repair it for RM 40 OR buy a universal charger for just RM 10. Of course I went with the latter. So, I bought it. Tried it out and - nothing happened. The light was not blinking which means it wasn't charging. I tried putting the battery in different ways that I could think of. There were no instructions included in the box so I tried being creative. Hm. Yup, apparently I'm not that creative. So after 2 hours, a thought finally hit me. Google! and yup sure thing there was a video for 'How to Use a Universal Battery Charger'. Ah... the Internet is indeed wonderful.










More DIY videos at 5min.com

No comments: