Saturday, May 17, 2008

Flying colours...

Despite all the negativity that has been surrounding the 'Speed Racer' movie due to the excessive use of colours (they used a hell lot of bright colours) I must say I enjoyed it very much. Heck, I wouldn't mind watching it again eventhough there was nothing spectacular about the story line. It's like a mature version of those Disney movies but I enjoyed the movie nevertheless thanks to the really colourful world of racing. Lol..I love colours!The effects were really superb that it made me wanna drive a Mach 5! Yeah right. I can't even drive the bloody Viva! Tinggi betul cita-cita. Another thing worth mentioning is how the story started. I was hooked right from the beginning thanks to their effective opening. Sounds familiar Mass Com/English students? Lol. They certainly know how to jump start the movie. This movie has definitely passed with flying colours in my book. Gosh, I love puns! :)














p.s.: I just realized how hot Matthew Fox is.