Monday, June 16, 2008

Holidays!

I'm having my holidays now. I won't go back to college till 2nd August... or so they say. So for now, I'm just gonna enjoy myself by doing the little things that I love like reading the newspaper( I've already read 3 newspapers today) and watching the tv(EURO people! Go Netherlands!). Of course, like any other belia berwawasan I would not let my free time go to waste. Therefore, I have come up with a list of 'productive' things to do so to avoid being involved in social ills. Hehe. First up...



  • Practise my driving, especially my parking skills(if I have any that is). I tell you ar, my driving is like shit but I'm getting better...I hope I am...I'm starting to wonder how I get my driving license in the first place. Mind you, I didn't bribe the JPJ guy or anything. Like, everyone knows... bribing is like totally WRONG ;). See, even I know that and I don't need a 'Saya Anti-Rasuah' badge.

  • Typing. Sounds stupid but yup I'm actually going to practise typing...without looking down at the keyboard and at a super fast speed that is. It's not that I really can't type without looking but I sometimes hit other keys so alittle bit of practice won't hurt right?

  • Write or blog more. I hate to admit it but I think my writing skills have gone rusty. Wait a minute...do I even have writing skills to began with? Guess I'll just have to find out myself.

and Finally.........
Find out why guys are so obsessed with JESSICA ALBA!!! Every guy I know seems to be crazy about her - even my Design Study lecturer! Tak boleh jadi ni... Kene cari jawapan sampai ke lubang cacing!



I think that's all for now. Anything else you might want to propose? I'm open for suggestions. Anything except getting drunk and laid ar Vinod...;p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was bored just now so I went around my block and took some pics...














6 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

wakakakaka...getting laid?? abang felda menanti je tu..hahahahah

yes! YES! BLOG MORE!!!

the one said...

Jagshemash. Jessica alba is a boring.. Honey Is a best.. I Like her.. I mean a Honey.. WAWAWEEWAA... ANd please.. Dont let anyone treat u like a prostitute to have a sexy time... Chenquie

Rumput said...

erm...aku x tau same ade nk rase terharu atau rase terhina.. hahaha

Rumput said...

lol..yes i would not let anyone treat me like a whore or a pimp :)

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

pimps sell whores so you are deffo not one la

Rumput said...

yes i kno..aku nk ikut si borat 2 ha..' we are just a couple of pimps not hoe'..nmpknye message aku x kesampaian.