Monday, June 23, 2008

Rat - tling Experience


It has been a month since my family and I moved from the 3rd floor to the ground floor of the apartment that we rented. Although I don't deny that I much preferred living 'up above' than living 'closer to earth' for the living 'environment' was slightly better compared to down here. But so far, things have been alright up until a few minutes ago. An uninvited guest took the trouble to 'surprise' me during one my 'finest' moments.

Picture this. I was busy doing my 'business' in the toilet (On second thought, don't trouble yourself) when a rat decided to make a grand entrance via the gap between the toilet door and the floor, making squeeks which I assumed to be cute in nature before proceeding to hide behind the erm...kolah air. What do you call a 'kolah' in English? I do not know who was more terried. Me, who fear all animal species, insects included...or the rat who caught me offguard.

Anyway, the rat's appearance was a huge put off to my toilet experience. Before this (on the 3rd floor), the only visitors that I get were from the roaches(They still do visit me from time to time) and lizards which after awhile I come to being accustomed to. I don't know how long it will take me to grow accustom to the visit or visits(I pray not) of the rodent or rodents (Yipes!) around the house. It would be easier if the rodent is cute and exceptionally talented like Remy from Ratatouille. Imagine the many dishes he and his buddies could whip up. I wonder if he can make Nasi Lemak?

4 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

hahahaha...nape x call aku?? aku kan rat-killer...

Rumput said...

ye x yer jugak..ko byk experience ngn tikus..k2..ill call u next time.

Ros Zahirah said...

ok so far havent seen one yet....but i fear the would eventually come... .>.<

Anonymous said...

hey...usah risau men..i tot i had A RAT in my house..then harituh suddenly..xtawlahh datang dari dunia mana..i saw 3 man..THEYRE BREEDING AND PRODUCING OFFSPRINGS..ahha,,memandangkan im studying bio..hahah..i tot id put that in..hahah..*lameness*..