Saturday, July 26, 2008

New but not necessarily improved hair

I went to the salon yesterday and promptly showed this pic to the stylist and he said "Oh macam ni, ade banyak layer-layer kan... Tapi untuk awak kite buat panjang sikit sebab kalau pendek tak sesuai". "Okay" I said as I thought well, he's the expert... he knows what he's doing.



1 hour and 3o minutes later...



Yup, pretty different no? Sigh... Not that I'm upset or anything.


I don't get upset easily. Hehe. Hair grows anyway. No biggy.


My grandma could only laugh when I told her that I look lagi cina.


Haha. My sister, ever the experimenter (is there even such a word)


decided to play around with my new hair and so...

TADA!



I hope I look younger now :p


I might attempt that at college if I'm not lazy.


Ah, but I'll need a hairdryer.


Lece betul.


And the fact that I wear glasses just ruins the look.

This is how I look today after I washed all that hairspray.


Both of my sisters said that I looked like a guy.


Haha. Great.


I love how guys' look anyway.


Thier clothes, their hair and their oh so gorgeous urat-urat di tangan.


My hair reminds me of Joe Dirt's hair.


Puffy at the top. Long and thin at the bottom.


Mine is no that puffy though. I'll need hairspray.

Oh, and side burns too.

Gonna post some more crazy pics on myspace, friendster and maybe facebook.

2 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

lol...i love the hair!!!! but not that of david spade..haha

Leha Kebaya Jarang said...

even if you are bald
i still love you :)
you are beautiful to me
always
bahahaha!