Sunday, November 30, 2008

Woke up at 5.15am. Had coffee. Can't sleep.

Name -->
The 'rumput' is greener on the other side. Hohoho.

Where do you live -->
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

Have you ever been on a plane -->
You bet I have.

Swam in the ocean -->
Yup2...but not that far la.


Fallen asleep at school -->
Hell yeah. Ahahaha... During math and physics. Thank god I passed the subjects.

Broken someone’s heart -->
Hehe...yeah..

Fell off your chair -->
Erm...no idea.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call -->
Gila ka apa? Haha...Nope I only have to wait for a few minutes.

Saved e-mails -->
Yep.

What is your room like -->
perlu ke tahu? --> bagus jawapan ko syimah... stalker ke pe? Well, if you must know most of the time it's messy. Adik2 ku menjadikan bilik tersebut sebagai workshop mereka.

What’s right beside you -->
Dining table and the sofa. Yup that's how cram it is right here. Lol.

What is the last thing you ate -->
Maggi Asam Laksa. I didn't know what else to eat for breakfast.

Ever had…
Chicken pox -->
When I was young and innocent. Hehe.

Sore throat -->
I've lost count the number of strepsils and sahabat nelayan that I've consumed.

Stitches -->
Just on clothes. :)

Do you believe in love at first sight -->
Hahahahahaha....NO

Like picnics -->
Yep. Nanti kiter buat lagi ye syimah?hehe


Who was/were…
The last person you danced with -->
Adik.Haha.I was trying to burn calories in the middle of the night. Vinod will be so proud of me. Wakaka...

Last made you smile -->
Hehe. You know who you are.

You last yelled at -->
Erm..sisters kot

Today
did you talk to someone you like -->
Nope. Everyone is still asleep.

Kissed anyone -->
Refer to the above question.

Get sick -->
Nope.

Talk to an ex -->
i don't have an ex nor do i have an axe. Irrelevant. I know. No matter. Proceed. Haha.

Miss someone -->
Now ar?No actually. But I will be in a couple of minutes. Hehe.

Who do you really hate -->
Nobody. I don't hate people I dislike them.

Do you like your handwriting -->
Yep.

Are your toed- nails painted -->
Nope. Not a fan of nail polishes.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in -->
rela tido kat lantai tanpa bantal. yay!->haha setuju sgt!

What color shirt are you wearing now -->
Pink

Are you a friendly person -->
Haha...I dont think so.

Do you have any pets -->
Used to.

Do you sleep with the TV on -->
Hell no. Save money people!

What are you doing right now -->
Wondering why the Sony Disc to phone wont pop out.

Can you handle the truth -->
No problem. Bring it on.

Are you closer to your mother or father -->
Granma. Lol.

Do you eat healthy -->
I try to.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex -->
No ex and axes.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to -->
Food. Mwahaha.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time -->
Quiet but at home I'm loud. Hehe

Are you confident -->
Not really but I'm getting there.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- Getting my glasses done.
- Let Asyraf copy my English Paper. Yes I still remember his name. Haha.
- Adding another boy into my crush list. ;)
- Took the PTS test.
- Sitting with my head up in class thanks to my nose bleed.


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Fist and for most...save a portion of it.
- Buy tons of books.
- Get a car for both of my parents.
- Go on a holiday.
- Make the money work for me. Ntah cam ner aku x tau...


5 of my bad habits
- Malas!
- Can't stop munching hehe
- A frequent visitor of the toilet
- Tend to get angry at everyone when I'm not in a good mood
- I just eat everything..lol..

5 place you lived
- Subang Jaya
- Jln Hillside Estate, Ampang Jaya
- One Ampang Avenue, Ampang
- Shamelin Bestari Condo
- Shamelin Apartments which really isnt the name of the place but was given by my mom... we
got our mails anyway so no problem.Hehe


5 names you tag

- Whoever wants to this just do la...

1 comment:

Leha Kebaya Jarang said...

haha
baru perasan ko buat tag aq
yay!~
picnic mmg seronok!