Friday, February 6, 2009

The Chef and the Penyu

Haha. What a day. I don't think I've ever laughed so much like I did approximately 7 hours ago. Chef and I went over to Dr Penyu's house today. I drove dengan penuh riak dan takbur nye. Mwahaha. What da hell. Mane de Pak Cik hamzah oi... Risau saya bawak anak pak cik. Haha. So, anyway I picked Chef up from PGRM before heading to Dr Penyu's. I haven't been to her place for quite a while.The last time I went was in 2006. Thank God her house wasn't that far so I still remember where it is. I'm quite useless with directions. NO! NO! Must think positive. I can remember. I know I can. Haha. Well, good luck to me then.

Immediately after welcoming us to her home we broke into a series of bickering, laughing and cursing. Lol. Chef was doing a lot of the cursing. Dr Penyu and I did most of the laughing. It was amusing to watch Chef spilling her heart out about her life in Dungun, Terengganu. Ayat memang x leh bla minah tu. Da la pakai sume merah. Seb bek jeans warna biru. Still ushering the year of the ox I suppose. Haha.

Moments later, Dr Penyu's mom invited us to eat and so we happily gobbled up the fried beehon, daging ashura and keropok in between chats and laughter. Thank god no one got choked. Mwahaha. We spend most of the time chatting and merapu-ing. I practically enjoyed being spastik. Haha. It's been awhile since I've been spastik. I dunno why. Hmm... And of course any outing with Chef will never be complete without a photo shoot and so like any normal person we posed and act spastik for the camera. Actually I was the only one who was 'woohoo-gila' mwahaha. Anyway, we had a great time. I had a great time. I haven't lepak and merapu with them for I dunno how long but I did went out with Chef the other day. Both of them will be leaving KL tomorrow. Chef to Dungun and Dr Penyu to Bandung, Indonesia. Sigh. I will indeed miss them. Dunno when I'll see them again. Tak pe la..Kalau ade rezeki tu adela ye dak? Hehe.

Good luck and take care my sahabats! Akan ku doakan kejayaan kalian hingga ke akhir hayat.

2 comments:

Leha Kebaya Jarang said...

h a h a h a
aq?? cursing??
tau xde~
syok doee smlm
we should do it more often!
haha
gelak2 sampai saket pipi
wohoooo!~
weyh papehal roger ah aq kat dungun ni
bleh je klu nk turun kl
kata bdk kl
a h a h a h a h a

Rumput said...

ahaha...ko mmg..bangge gle jd budak kl..mwahaha..ok2 pape ku roger..woohoo..