Friday, February 13, 2009

Go and Make Love People!

I don't know if any of you believe this but underneath all this blurness and confusion that has always surround me is actually a girl who loves simple things and just wants to be loved. OK, OK I know CORNY! Yucks! Yucks! Right? Lol. Well, anyway that I am. I'm a hopeless romantic. I get all teary eyed watching love stories (I cried while watching Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.Lol. Not sure I did while I was watching Titanic though). I get all mushy and 'emo' (haha) whenever I hear songs that has anything to do with l.o.v.e. And I just go 'Sigh... Isn't that sweet...' whenever I see people doing something for their loved ones. I'm not saying this because it's Valentine's Day. Mwahaha... I just feel like expressing. Hehe. So, anyway.. To those who are planning to splurge for your significant other... well, good luck with that. Haha. Things ain't cheap nowadays. Of course you could always D.I.Y. What the hell. Go buy chocolates. Who can resist them? I know I won't mind having some. Hehe. To those who have splurged... Well, congratulations mate! More to come next year.

Alright, go ahead and make love. ;)
Enjoy Your Day People.

To those who know me,
Thank you for making my life worthwhile .
I love you.

No comments: