Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Meme for Charity

Want to do charity but find yourself going " Heck, I myself need money so how on earth can I help?" Yes, it sounds quite harsh but that's reality isn't it? Well, do not fret dear bloggers because there is someone else who will do it for you. The 'hero' is a man by the name of Idham. He has made a meme which can be found at his blog, A Clear Blue Sky....!. All you have to do is:

*Right an entry regarding this meme.
*Complete at least 17 out of the 27 sentences of the meme.
*Leave a comment at Idham's page.

If you manage to complete the meme before August the 26th, Idham will generously donate
RM 127 on your behalf (yes, he will personally do it for you) to the Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bangi. His aim is to at least reach RM 10,000. Now ain't that sweet.

Here's mine:

1. A person is only as good as ...................................
2. Friendship is always ..............................................
3. To love is to understand but love itself is hard to understand.
4. Money makes me appreciate life.
5. I miss nothing at the moment.
6. My way of saying I care is by...................
7. I try to spread love and happiness by doing something good.
8. Pick the flowers when they bloom.
9. To love someone is to.............................................
10. Beauty is...............................................................
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was the World Cup.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember...................................................
13. I am most happy when I watch 'Still Standing' and 'Frasier'.
14. Nothing makes me happier than to read a good book while sipping a good old mug of coffee.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change the state of Malaysian football.
16. If smiles were...........then I...............................
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could live in our own world.
18. If you want to be a pirate then you have to talk like one, you landlubber! hehe.
19. Money is not everything but absolutely no one can live without it.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is..................
21. I smile when I see care free children.
22. When I am happy, I feel on top of the world.
23. If only I don't have to ..............., then.........................
24. The best thing I did yesterday was eating Marks&Spencer cookies.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"...................................."
26. One thing I must do before I die is to write a book.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like a millionaire.

Tag! You're it!

No comments: