Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've been tagged

I haven't done this in a very long time so nah tgk ar:

1. The person who tag you is:

Tuan hamba!!! bloodyhoney.

2. Your relationship with him/her is:

Beliau merupakan sahabat hamba.

3. Your five impression of him/her:

Funny, talkative(haha), out spoken, crazy n she's pretty good at pantun lol

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:

Hmm..lending her kettle?lol

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:

"I don't like getting on the bus with these uncivilized people!!"

6. If he/she become your lover, you will:

I would kiss her and I would like it :p

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:

No idea.

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:

Make her live with the 'uncivilized'..mwahahaha

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:

She stealing Gunawan from me! waduh gawat...

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:

Honestly, i dunno. Sedih btul.haha

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:

She is one of a kind.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?

A few of them call me mak cik n housewife so go figure.

13. The characters you love of yourself are:

I'm an optimist and aku jarang emo. hoho

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:

I can't stop once I start eating and I can be very lazy when I want to.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:

A successful woman who can make people happy.

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:

What's up? lol.

17. Pass this quiz to 5 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:

Must I do this?ok..hani, josh, syimah, ikin, vinod...hani n josh has done this though. haih
lantak la.

18. Who is no.1 having relationship with?

No 2 aka my tambi.

19. Is no.4 a male or female?

Female

20. If no.3 and 5 are together, will it be a good thing?

Aha! yoda will grow fat. No 3 is an aspiring chef.

22. What is no.2 studying about?

Architecture.

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?

Long time ago when she dropped by to give me the batang keladi. We mostly communicate
through friendster.

24. What kind of music band does no.4 like?

She likes all those korean n japanese pop/rock music.

25. Does no.1 have any siblings?

Yep.

26. Will you woo no.2?

No 1 would kill me. My tambi la how can woo woo..aiyo.

27. How about no.4?

Haha.I'll pass. No offense ikin. I x reti la mengorat org.hoho.

28. Is no.1 single?

Nope.

29. What is the surname of no.3?

Hamzah

31. Does no.1 and 5 get along well?

They've never met.

32. Where is no.2 studying at?

Lingkupwing

33. Talk something casually about no.1:

She really, really hates the uncivilized..lol

34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.3?

I've loved her since day one.hehe.

35. Where does no.5 live at?

Erm..alamak i forgot la.. i know it's near the tawakal hospital.

36. What colour does no.2 like?

Dunno.haha.black?

37. Are no.3 and 1 best friend?

Nope.

38. Does no.3 have any pets?

Not that I know of.

39. Is no.1 the sexiest person in the world?

I think i'll let no 2 answer that ;)

40. What is no.5 doing now?

Probably at his tuition class trying to catch some 'fish' if u know what I mean.

2 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

hahaha...aku benci orang tak bertamadun.kih kih kih..

Leha Kebaya Jarang said...

aq pun kena tagged~
ntah pape aq merepek
wakakaka!~
bedal aja